- KanjiClinic.com, a superb resource for kanji learners
- A Guide to Remembering Japanese Characters by Kenneth G. Henshall
- KanjiDic, the free electronic Japanese Kanji reference
- JWPce, a free Japanese electronic word-processor and dictionary
- Rikai - browse Japanese web sites and have the words' kanji definitions displayed as you read
- Online language exchange, including Japanese
- Showa Woman's Institute, Boston/Cambridge area - great Japanese lessons plus conversation with students
- Tongues.interactive.com, Boston/Cambridge area - learn three languages at once.